Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

I'm so jealous of all you Americans!

I ordered a pair of Baby Bans sunglasses for LO last week from the States. I picked it up from the post office today to see that the shipping to send it to me (to Atlantic Canada from Washington) was $2.50.

Seriously, you can't mail a box of air across the street where I live for $2.50! When I worked at the post office (3 years ago- so postage has only gone up since), to send a parcel within Canada the rates started at $7.00.

I mailed a similar size and weight parcel last week to the States and it cost $18.50.

I hate you all!

Re: I'm so jealous of all you Americans!

• Options

:::popping in:::

I agree, I'm in Canada too! There are so many products on here that I read about but I just can't justify shipping costs to get them.

I just got a pair of Baby Banz for L, hopefully he'll keep them on! 

• Options
    Wow That's crazy! Love using the USPS for shipping because they are so cheap and fast.... I sent a package a couple weeks ago for $5 and it got to her the next day!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Here I thought this was going to be about Memorial Day.

OP, your baby is SO cute!

• Options
    I know what you mean...however I would not give up my full year of paid maternity leave for ANYTHING!
  • Options
    They start at $7?! That's insane.
    TTC #2 since 09/2016
    BFP 11/29 - m/c @ 5w
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagedamensmummy:
    I know what you mean...however I would not give up my full year of paid maternity leave for ANYTHING!

Ditto.

• Options
    imageAshtonMain:

Me too. I opened it thinking "Silly Flossy, we had our holiday just last weekend." Stick out tongue

• Options
    imagehopkins5:
    imageAshtonMain:

Me too. I opened it thinking "Silly Flossy, we had our holiday just last weekend." Stick out tongue

LOL!!

• Options

:Dropping by from the November 2010 Momma's board:

Flossie - Where are you from?  I'm from NB.  Not a whole lot of Bumpies from Canada, not to mention Atlantic Canada.  We have one lovely PEI girl on our board!

• Options
    If it makes you feel any better, the US Postal Service is going bankrupt....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"