Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

BF?

I have no idea what I am looking at.  Let me first tell you that I had my period last weekend.  Afterward I completely stopped for a day I spotted again.  I thought I might be preggo, so I took a test two days ago and there was a very faint line, but it was there within the time frame of the test.  I took a test last night (different brand) and it showed up negative (but today there is a line) and I took a test this morning again with an extremely faint line.  The thing is, they are so faint that it makes me wonder if they could be false positives.  Should I wait a little while longer and take another or should I call my doctor to try to get in ASAP?  I'm on some meds that have to stop when I get pregnant and I need to know if I am, but on the other hand I will feel extremely stupid for going in and finding out I'm not pregnant.

As a side note, I have also been cramping, bloated, and nauseous for the past two days.  Not like morning sickness, but all day sickness.  I seem to be really hot and nothing sounds good to me to eat.

This is my first month of trying (please don't be mad!) so I really didn't do anything different.  I started charting in the middle of the month, I tried the pillow under the butt thing for a while, but decided that was silly and I wouldn't do that anymore.  I stopped charting when my husband deployed.  I prayed A LOT! 

I really appreciate all the help from everyone- you guys are very supportive and understanding!  I'm sorry I dropped off the face of the earth for a little while, but I just couldn't talk to anyone for a while, you know, deployment blues.  I'm also sorry for the train of thought first paragraph.  I know that was hard to read but I'm still coming down off of the high of finding that tiny faint line.  Thanks again and love you all!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: BF?

• Options

Oh geez where to start. So this is your BFP post but you are asking if you are pregnant. This is a new one. Confused

My Little
  • Options
    The last part was a just in case because I'm not absolutely sure...  I guess I was saying that most people were supportive.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageasmud23:

I have no idea what I am looking at.  Let me first tell you that I had my period last weekend.  Afterward I completely stopped for a day I spotted again.  I thought I might be preggo, so I took a test two days ago and there was a very faint line, but it was there within the time frame of the test.  I took a test last night (different brand) and it showed up negative (but today there is a line) and I took a test this morning again with an extremely faint line.  The thing is, they are so faint that it makes me wonder if they could be false positives.  Should I wait a little while longer and take another or should I call my doctor to try to get in ASAP?  I'm on some meds that have to stop when I get pregnant and I need to know if I am, but on the other hand I will feel extremely stupid for going in and finding out I'm not pregnant.

As a side note, I have also been cramping, bloated, and nauseous for the past two days.  Not like morning sickness, but all day sickness.  I seem to be really hot and nothing sounds good to me to eat.

This is my first month of trying (please don't be mad!) so I really didn't do anything different.  I started charting in the middle of the month, I tried the pillow under the butt thing for a while, but decided that was silly and I wouldn't do that anymore.  I stopped charting when my husband deployed.  I prayed A LOT! 

I really appreciate all the help from everyone- you guys are very supportive and understanding!  I'm sorry I dropped off the face of the earth for a little while, but I just couldn't talk to anyone for a while, you know, deployment blues.  I'm also sorry for the train of thought first paragraph.  I know that was hard to read but I'm still coming down off of the high of finding that tiny faint line.  Thanks again and love you all!

What kind of test were you using?  Anything with blue dye = suck.  They can show false positives.  Also, some blue dye and internet cheapies show evaporation lines that some women think are faint positives.  I suggest you test tomorrow morning with FMU and a digital.  If you are still unsure, call your doctor (considering the meds.)  

Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ellis31Ellis31 member
    I fully agree with Mege, buy a digi and then you can be totally sure. GL :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Try to read the newbie link and stuff again.  If you think people are going to get "mad" generally it means you shouldn't post whatever it is, or at least rethink it.  We'd love to tell if you if you were or weren't pregnant, but we have no idea, and it's way too epic to read.  The ladies on this board will always be supportive, but try and be proactive and really lurk on the board and use mr. google to gain insight on your body and this board.  There's a lot of great knowledge on here ,but you really need to work on absorbing all of the knowledge you can, rather than waiting for a situation to arise and than gaining selective knowledge.

I hope you are in fact pregnant, and this is your BFP.  I wish you and your husband the best this cycle, and if it doesn't happen this cycle, start lurking and following the steps other girls on here take to insure your best timing each month.

-adorUHbuL

• Options
    imageasmud23:

Feeling stupid should be the least of your worries.  You'll feel a lot more than stupid if you ARE pregnant and continue taking those meds and they have a  negative impact on your baby or your pregnancy. Call your doctor. Now.

Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • Options
    imageasmud23:

Could be a chemical pregnancy- I've had 5 miscarriages and even after my last one my hcg level was high enough to get a positive pregnancy test (after I bled for a week like a period). It took almost 3 weeks for my hcg level to go down. You should call the dr. I have to get a rhogam shot after each m/c pregnancy because of Rh Negative factor.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"