3rd Trimester
Options

Home with a cold.

Well, it happened. I've got a cold. I usually get good and sick twice a year, and since being pregnant I have been amazingly healthy, and loving it. But this past weekend I flew up to OH for my 1st baby shower, and since then have been going, going, going. I think the last of rest pushed my body to the limit and now I'm home with a cold.

Just picked up a zpac called in by my dr. And now here I sit, trying to rest (and listening to Adele). There's so much to do that I am having a hard time sitting still!

So, how are you ladies today? I'm bored! I may have to take something to pass out for a while, otherwise I'm gonna start doing chores (SO forbid me to do any chores today. "SLEEP AND REST", he said. psh... yeah right). 

Bria - Born 7/20/2011 - 2 yrs old

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Home with a cold.

• Options
    Im at home with a cold too. My throat has never felt so raw and my head is congested. I wish I could sleep and rest but tomorrow is moving day. So much to do-so little time! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I feel ya -- we're moving before DD arrives too.

So far today I have

-packed 2 boxes

-packed some of our hospital bag

-researched online where we can return some of these unwanted baby clothes (we have rec'd too many!)

-began building DD's playlist of music (pre-birth, during birth, post-birth)

And have not slept. Haha, I need to lay down...

Good luck with moving tmw! 

Bria - Born 7/20/2011 - 2 yrs old

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Woohoo I am at home with a cold too!!! However listen to the doctors! Rest I ended up in L&D yesterday due to my lovely lil cold. But I get it too I have already did 3 loads of laundry and plan to stop and pick up a couple must need items for LO that we dont have. My brother in law comes to visit tomorrow for the weekend (A 20yr old marine on leave yay me!) So I have food to buy and a home to pick up and I am 36w along lol 
  • Options
    redsheredshe member
    I'm paranoid about getting a cold.  My DD keeps running around in summer clothes (it feels like winter here) and I noticed this morning she has started to cough a bit Tongue Tied I told FI this morning that if she gets sick, I'm going to quarantine her because I do NOT want to have a cold while I'm in labour...with 2 weeks to go I have my fingers crossed no one gets sick in my house.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"