Infertility
Options

hello

hi everyone im xandria ,i havnt been on here much since my last pregnancy i welcomed a babygirl named jahnessa neveah, she was an angel 6lbs 2 oz. i was so happy to have her untill 2 months ago she passed away only at 8 months doctors say it was cause of sids, or at least thats what they told me.ive been threw so much and cant seem to be me again, i have 4 beautiful kids but want to try for another,the only thing is i did the tubal legation.does anyone know if i still can have kids,i know it wont bring back my baby,but i feel like im missing sumthing,any info would be helpfull thank u and god bless

Re: hello

• Options
    reb259reb259 member

So sorry for you loss, my heart breaks for you.  I don't have an answer for you, but I would suggest you find a RE and discuss your options.

Good luck!!

I am AMA and all tests on H came back normal
    3 failed IVF with OE and 2 failed frozen DE cycles
    Last fresh hail mary DE cycle starting Feb 2013
    PAIF/SAIF always welcome
  • Options
    I am so sorry for you loss. I cant imagine the loss of a child (((HUGS))) Once you have a tubal, they only way to concieve again would be through IVF or in vitro fertilization. For that you would need to see a RE.
    My Blog
    DD #1 {04-19-2004}
    Secondary IF: Severe MFI (low testosterone, low count, low morph, & very low motility) & Annovulation
    After 22 months IUI # 3 Clomid + Follistim = BFP
    DD #2 {12-31-2009}
    2 more years of failed IF treatments and a failed adoption TTC #3
    TTC Journey Over~ Not By Choice
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"