May 2011 Moms
Options

don't wanna jynx it but....

I think I'm in early labor.  Yesterday starting around noon I started having contractions on and off.  They weren't timeable but would come every 20-45 minutes.  They kept happening if I was sitting, laying, walking etc.  Problem was they never got worse or closer together.  I have had such bad pressure in my bottom, hips, pelvis, tailbone and top front of thighs.  I also went #2 like 5 times yesterday, not loose stool, just small #2s like constantly.  I always felt like I had to go to the bathroom.  Well the pains stopped around 6:45pm, I got discouraged, took a shower and went to bed.  

Well I feel asleep around 8:45 and woke up about every hour to use the bathroom.  Around 1:30 I started having contractions again.  They started every 20 minutes apart and then went to 8 minutes apart for an hour or so.  Now, I haven' thad another one again for 15 minutes.  

Who knows, but I hate the stress of not knowing whether or not this is it or not.  I was trying to sleep through/in between them but it wasn't happening.  So, here I am, up for almost 2 hours now, hoping that my water will just break so that I will know for sure.  All of these irregular contractions are driving me nuts.  They are painful, have to breath through, whole belly gets tight and complete with a constant back ache.  

Anyways, I know I'm still early but I've been having a feeling I would go early and on my own for awhile now.  I have been 2cm since 35 weeks and last week at my appointment on 37w 2d appointment I was 2-3cm, 50% effaced and -2 station with a soft cervix.  My Dr. didn't say anything like she though I would go early or anything like that but she did have some hesitation in her voice when she said how progressed I was.  My next Dr.'s appointment isn't till Thursday but I'm hoping I don't make it that far.

Sorry this is so long, I'm just nervous because I never went on my own with DS, I was induced and really have no clue what natural labor and "going on your own" feels like.... 

Re: don't wanna jynx it but....

• Options
    good luck maybe with the full moon will help. all i can say is walk and stay hydrated
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sounds like this may be the beginning of something. Good luck!
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    so they were enough just to keep me up and entertained i guess.  i finally laid back down about 4am because i was only having them every 30 minutes again and slept till about 6:15 with only a few of them.  Now I haven't had one again, so its been 45 minutes.  i had this crap!  waiting, wondering, worrying.  hopefully i can nap today during ds's nap...
  • Options
    what happened to me this week too
  • Options
    then what happened?  did it just stop?
  • Options

Happened to me too on a few nights last week, and last night, and it gets pretty intense, then just stops!  I am so frustrated as well.  I do have a constant cramping/back pain feeling, so I am hoping it is the beginning of something as well.  It is just hard not knowing what is going on, and if all this is leading to anything!

Hope something is starting for you :)

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Good luck!

Hope it means something because I have been feeling the same since Saturday. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageStephcara:

Good luck!

Hope it means something because I have been feeling the same since Saturday. 

ugh!  this sucks but at least lets me know that this could be normal and could go on for awhile.  i just hope if it does keep going to for days that i can actually get some sleep.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"