3rd Trimester
Options

Labor Dust -- 41 week appt today

Still no major signs yet and I have my 41 week appt today (I have two due dates 21 and 24, they go by the earlier one, I trust the later one).  Was 1 cm last week, have pretty bad back pain, no MP to speak of,  tried walking, sex, and spicy food all weekend, and now I am getting lovely shooting hip pains.  The baby could not be more active and it is really starting to hurt! I really hope we have progress today! I don't want to be induced but my Dr is induction happy...she wanted to do it tomorrow and I was able to push her off until May 2.  So we'll see what happens!  Wish me luck!

Re: Labor Dust -- 41 week appt today

• Options

this is me, exactly! except i've lost my plug and STILL! nothing! active baby like crazy. ugh!

Labor dust for you :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good luck to you too!!! Hopefully it won't be too much longer for both of us!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OMG me too! I am going stir crazy ... what are you doing to keep calm and happy?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've been working from home lightly, getting pedicures/haircut/etc, watching trash TV (Bravo), and watering my beautiful new lawn we had put in last week.  Other than that, I am going crazy.  Oh and stalking the Bump. 
  • Options
    I am so ready to be induced it isn't funny! This whole pregnancy has been horrible and I will be 40 weeks tomorrow. I've been sick so much, my immune system has totally crapped up and I have gotten all sorts of horrible infections all over my body. I have been on bed rest since 32 weeks, had to quit my job, and still try to be a good wife, and mother to our two sons. I am just beyond ready to have our daughter. Unfortunately, the military hospital does not care how miserable you are. They just keep ignoring me when I talk about all that I am going through, even though they have my medical records and can see how hard this pregnancy has been :( I am really beginning to feel horrible and depressed. I do not know how much more I can take. I feel like a horrible mother and wife.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"