3rd Trimester
Options

New due date!

I just got back from an interesting appointment. They changed my due date. So, I'm due the 23rd, rather than the 30th of June. Works for me! Lol.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New due date!

• Options

Just curious, but what made them do this so late in the game?  I'm measuring a consistent 2-3 weeks ahead, and they still won't change mine from the early sono date.

Also, do you ever come visit the June board?  I don't recognize you.

• Options
    Those have been mine too!!  I started due the 23rd, they changed it to the 30th, then back to the 23rd! 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have no clue, I looked at my paper work (they started this 'pregnancy passport' thing at my doctor's office today, so I get to have my records with me at all times from now on) and the date was for the 23rd, so I asked them what was going on. They flipped through some papers and said "Oh, your last ultra sound just made us move you up a bit, didn't they tell you?" Umm...nooo?!

And no, I'm never on there. I stick to this one and the 12-24 month board. Lol.

• Options

imagepammeelala:
    Those have been mine too!!  I started due the 23rd, they changed it to the 30th, then back to the 23rd! 

Ooh! You think they will change me back then later on? Lol. That is so neat though! :D

• Options
    Changing due dates based on an u/s at 31+ weeks is not reliable. Growth u/s can be off tremendously. I would personally be concerned that since they moved your due date up a whole week that when it comes time for your due date they'll push induction, when you really aren't even really due yet. What was the original due date based on? Have you had prior u/s?
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Options

imagebiblionerd:
    Changing due dates based on an u/s at 31+ weeks is not reliable. Growth u/s can be off tremendously. I would personally be concerned that since they moved your due date up a whole week that when it comes time for your due date they'll push induction, when you really aren't even really due yet. What was the original due date based on? Have you had prior u/s?

Agree.

• Options
    imageeram1:

imagebiblionerd:

Agree.

My last due date was according to an u/s I got at 19 weeks and then another I got at my 24 weeks was the one they changed my due date at but didn't inform me. I really don't see what I can say. If they feel I am farther along, then that's how they feel isn't it? I think I can refuse an induction if that came to it, but I highly doubt it will. But what can I say to them changing my due date? I mean, I did ask why, and they just told that I looked ot be ahead of the previous due date? But...the measurements were all within the right percentile of my week they had said? So...I have no clue what made them change it honestly, but once again, I don't really want to complain. I'm assuming she will be here a couple weeks early from my due date at any rate, since that is a norm in my family, and my first was born at 36 weeks...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"