2nd Trimester
Options

I can't take this anymore. Is it July yet?

Ladies,

I am about to lose my ever-loving mind.

A few weeks ago I was diagnosed with a UTI.  I took 7 days of the antibiotic Keflex.  Then, I got a yeast infection from the Keflex.  Now today my OB calls me and says that a vaginal culture I had taken a week ago shows that I have a bacterial infection.  I can't take the 2 most effective meds that treat it (due to allergic reactions), so I'm going back on the Keflex again which may not clear it up. If that doesn't work I may need to be admitted for IV antibiotics (since I can't take the other 2 effective meds).

I just cried to her on the phone.  I can't deal with this anymore.  These infections could potentially harm the baby.  And the medications aren't that great for her either.  I feel so physically exhausted from this.  I am about to admit myself to the looney bin.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I can't take this anymore. Is it July yet?

• Options
    Awww you're doing everything you can!  None of this is your fault.  Chances are, everything will be fine, and a few months from now, you'll feel nothing but relief!  
  • Options
    Have you ever thought of home remedy's...Sometimes they work...Hang in there sweetie It will get better. Hugs to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry things are so stressful sweetie. We've got a little bit more time before it's over. Keep your head up! 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry that you're under the weather. Just keep doing your best.
    pregnancy calendar BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    How stressful! I hope you get a clean bill of health soon! Your body will do any and everything to protect the pea in the pod! Often times, it means making you suffer! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Yogurt!  Are you eating yogurt every day?  My MW said to eat yogurt every day while on antibiotics to help prevent yeast infections.  Good luck!!
    www.minegoes2-11.blogspot.com

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"