1st Trimester
Options

Worrying too much?

I woke up this morning and all soreness was gone in my boobs even though last night I had trouble getting comfortable for bed because they were so sore. I woke my BF up and he said I was worrying to much, that nothing was wrong. I know that symptoms come and go but I was thinking more along the lines of gradually than just suddenly stopping. Has anyone experienced this? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Worrying too much?

• Options
    all the soreness has stiopped for me too n i was worried too. im due for an ultrasound so i am keeping positive
  • Options

That was me yesterday!!!!! I even POAS'ed again because I actually felt GOOD yesterday and was certain my lil appleseed vanished on me!

I am certain worrying is 100% normal.... I think its abnormal if you DON'T worry.

I don't know about you, but I don't think I'll be able to relax until 1) First doctor's aptmt and 2) I tell my mom after that.

Thank god for this board though! I have found it so helpful & reassuring! 

"If every word I said, could make you laugh - I'd talk forever".
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Totally woke up this morning and my soreness is gone.  It's freaking me out too, just trying to tell myself it all comes and goes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I experienced this also a few days ago. I'm 10 weeks. My doctor brought me in for an US and everything was fine. He said it's normal for symptoms to come and go.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My soreness is getting better, but it may just be that I'm not noticing it as much anymore since it's been going on for several days.
  • Options
    Yeah I woke up today and my soreness was not gone but it was much better.. it makes me so nervous but I POAS and my line is continuing to get darker so idk.. I am trying not to worry but it's so hard!!
    Born at 26 weeks 2 days gestation, 2 pounds 2 ounces due to IC/PTL,
    and after 82 days in the NICU, our little girl is home!
    Untitled Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image image
  • Options
    Another thing I forgot to add was I've had soreness for about a week now and for what it's worth I've noticed that it is always better in the morning and gets worse towards nighttime.
    Born at 26 weeks 2 days gestation, 2 pounds 2 ounces due to IC/PTL,
    and after 82 days in the NICU, our little girl is home!
    Untitled Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image image
  • Options
    imageEvenAngelsFall:

That was me yesterday!!!!! I even POAS'ed again because I actually felt GOOD yesterday and was certain my lil appleseed vanished on me!

I am certain worrying is 100% normal.... I think its abnormal if you DON'T worry.

I don't know about you, but I don't think I'll be able to relax until 1) First doctor's aptmt and 2) I tell my mom after that.

Thank god for this board though! I have found it so helpful & reassuring! 

I know, I am so grateful for this board too. I like your blinky for december! 

• Options

imagecutcopypaste:
    Yeah I woke up today and my soreness was not gone but it was much better.. it makes me so nervous but I POAS and my line is continuing to get darker so idk.. I am trying not to worry but it's so hard!!

I have thought about POAS again but I'm really just too nervous to bring myself to do this. 

• Options
    I woke up this AM and my soreness wasnt as bad as it was last night (my boob soreness still isnt awful, I generally have to touch them to see if they are sore), but my cramping had stopped too. Of course Ive been BEGGING for my cramping to stop, but now that it has Im worried something is wrong, either way I seem to worry!!! Just trying to take it easy and assume all is well until I get my betas back!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've only had slight soreness that comes and goes. I will admit though that I POAS every couple of days to reassure myself. =) I'm normally a worrier but with 2 recent MCs I am extra nervous. I even pushed back my appointment one week from 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 weeks because I wanted to be positive that there will be a heartbeat when I get the u/s.
  • Options
    I was 6 weeks yesterday. Mine were very sore for the past two weeks. Just this past Wed & Thurs the soreness was gone. They were a bit sore yesterday and this morning they were worse than they were before! It comes and goes. Don't worry!
  • Options

I'm right there with you! I had some mild cramping last week then it was gone. I had a day of nausea (like all day long nausea) this week, but now that's gone. And my breasts are just the tiniest bit sore. I have to push on them to see if they're sore. I've noticed they're more sore at night, which others have mentioned. I don't think I'll totally relax until my first appt on May 6. Take it back...I don't know that I'll ever totally relax....

Because you're mine, I walk the line....
    Landry Mark: 11/5/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"