Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

NBR: Vodka Tampons

Apparently kids in Germany have found a new way to get drunk.  Boggles the mind:  Linky

Is this for real?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: Vodka Tampons

• Options
    That seems like a way to really screw things up down there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Saw a show on this a while ago! Apparently lots of closet alcoholics do it because you can't smell the alcohol on their breath! Seems crazy to me!
  • Options
    yes it is for real, insane... but real. My mom told me about this probably a year ago and my jaw just dropped... and that's coming from someone who was completely out of control and into everything under the sun as a highschooler. I can't believe the crap kids are doing today! Where is it going to end??!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Broken boob FFing, babywearing, co-sleeping, PPD warrior,colic survivor, proud WAHM! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Momma Maven In The Making!
  • Options

imagechelsb@cc.usu.edu:
    Saw a show on this a while ago! Apparently lots of closet alcoholics do it because you can't smell the alcohol on their breath! Seems crazy to me!

I saw this on L&O: SVU.  I can't believe what lengths some people will go to!

2nd Birthday picture - Precious Poses Photography

Maren-2

Married 9-25-2004; Momma 12-14-2009

my read shelf:
    Katie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    crazy
    DD-2/7/10
    BFP-4/8/14

• Options
    Saw that on an SVU episode. Absolutely crazy though!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"