Preemies
Options

When did your preemie start STTN?

Just wondering :)
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest blog: www.thesmoreslife.blogspot.com

Re: When did your preemie start STTN?

• Options

I'm glad you posted this...  I am curious at the posts/answers.  Our girls are still not STTN.  I can't wait for that day....

(they are 8 mos./6 adjusted)

TTC for 12 years. m/c 2009. BFP on New Year's 2010. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

That is sleeping through the night right?

I know some people and pediatricians define that as sleeping 5/6 hours or more...BUT...I did not. I only counted an 8/9 hour stretch as sttn.

my dd's 1st sstn (it was for 10 hours too!) was my 1st mother's day. She was a little over 6 months old actual age ( a little over 2 months corrected). Best Mom's day gift ever. She pretty much sttn from then on.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS is 2 months aa and he's been sleeping 6-7 hours UNTIL last week when he had his first set of casts put on for his clubbed feet.  Now he sleeps only 3 hours at a time.
  • Options
    My girls were 9 months (7mo adjusted) before they consistently slept more than 5-6hrs at a time.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Jack has randomly STTN. Still waiting for him to do it on a constistent basis.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

He was STTN 12 hours by 3 months adjusted and has ever since.  I highly recommend this book.

• Options
    We still don't. I still have one taking a bottle every 4 hours around the clock. (But she was really really sick when she was born and has had a hard time gaining weight) I guess I don't really care that they don't STTN yet since I know they are healthy and happy.
    image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    14 months ;)
  • Options
    2 months adjusted 4 months actual. 6-8 hours usually has last bottle around 11pm and then up by 7-8am
    BFP 4/22/10 - hoping for a baby girl Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

3months actual, 1month adjusted.  Last bottle at 11:00pm and she refuses to wake up until 6:00am.  We asked her pedi many times and he said it is fine as long as she doesn't go past 3.5hours between bottles during the day.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"