Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

My baby shoplifted today...

We went to buy some winter woolies as the days are starting to cool off here, zoey who is into grabbing everything these days grabed a toy that we wondered past... I found it in the pram when we got to the car...very embarassesd mommy returned to shop...blush blush to pay for stolen toy....

Re: My baby shoplifted today...

• Options
    Wait until they are like 1 years old. It happens so much! I'll get out to the car and look into the stroller and my DS would have a pile of hidden toy's. Such a pain in the ass to have to go all the way back in and return it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    She had drooled all over it so returning it was out of the question we had to buy it..she does seem to love it though...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When my cousin was just under 2 years old, my aunt and I took her christmas shopping with us and she grabbed one of those baby toy shopping carts and walked out of the store with it.  My aunt threw a $20 at the cashier and ran after her.  It was hilarious.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My mom loves to tell the story of how I stole a bra from Macy's when I was one...those lingerie racks are right at stroller height!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    lol that's so cute, I, too would have been so embarassed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options

Your title is funny...

That's cute and funny...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"