Stay at Home Moms
Options

Looking for legit work from home opps to stay at home-Help!

I am currently a 911 Dispatch Training Officer and am 7 months pregnant.  I need to find something that I can do from home asap that is not one of those pyramid sales things.  I have been bombarded with calls and emails from work at home opportunities and don't know what is real or not.  I am also bilingual (native Spanish) so maybe that can help as well.  ANY suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!  Thank you soooo much :)

Annel

annelhagerman@gmail.com

Re: Looking for legit work from home opps to stay at home-Help!

• Options

Oh no.  This may not be the right day to ask.  It is a little feisty around here today.

You seem nice enough.  So, I will actually try to be helpful.  This question gets asked a lot and the bottom line is that there are not many WFH jobs out there that are legit.

I hope you find a way to make SAH work if that is what you want.  Check the FAQs on this board.  In addition, I would really look into translating opportunities - or tutoring ESL kids even?  Being bilingual def gives you a few more opportunities.

GL 

• Options
    Wow!  Bombarded?  You should elaborate.  No one has been knocking down my door to work at home.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"