September 2011 Moms
Options

Baby Doppler

Finally getting our baby doppler tomorrow!! Omg, it feels like it's taking forever to get here! DH and I went to the doctor last week and heard the HB for the first time. Of course we both start crying (bc we're both a couple of emotional nuts, especially now, lol) and then made the doctor cry too, haha! Made me love her even more :)

I started my research on dopplers when we left and found one to rent for $20 a month with a recorder until September ($120 total) at babybeat.com. Free shipping and a free gel. They're FDA approved but of course you should still get the okay from your doctor. Way too expensive for us to buy ($500 for the cheaper one)

I just can't wait for hubby and I to start our new bedtime routine tomorrow!! It's gonna be the best St. Patty's Day ever!! Shepherds Pie and baby heartbeats <3

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby Doppler

• Options
    this is such a great post! Congrats! i have also looked into gettting one, but i am on a limited budget and have seen one for sale at walmart for 20$ but i wonder if it really works....alot it said for use at the end of 2nd trimester and 3rd i am now 14 weeks. I just dont want to waste money, but i would love to have one of these! :)
  • Options

This is the same one my sister used and it worked for her so that's what made me want to get it. A lot of the reviews I've read and info I've looked over warns this: You get what you pay for. And $20 a month is pretty cheap to me to get to hear something so amazing!!

Let me know if you end up getting one! And congrats on your LO!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got the Sonoline A on ebay for 50$ shipping incl. I listen once a day now and it's really reassuring! I usually don't listen long - just a few seconds! Once you get the hang of it, you'll pick up the HB right away, and never have to search for it!! 
    BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I bought my Sonoline B off Clinical Medical Systems for $63 with free shipping. I love it.
  • Options

imageSockMonkeySam:
    I bought my Sonoline B off Clinical Medical Systems for $63 with free shipping. I love it.

This EXACTLYBig Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagestacylynn008:

imageSockMonkeySam:

This EXACTLYBig Smile

Yes My baby likes to move away from the wand so don't be alarmed if it takes you awhile to find the heartbeat.
  • Options
    imagetblauvelt:
    imagestacylynn008:

imageSockMonkeySam:

This EXACTLYBig Smile

Yes My baby likes to move away from the wand so don't be alarmed if it takes you awhile to find the heartbeat.

I bought the Sonoline B from Ebay for under $60 brand new with gel.  :)  We have gotten a clear h/b since 10 weeks.  My LO doesn't move away, but the h/b goes up once I find it b/c I think he/she doesn't like it, ha!

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"