Cincinnati Babies
Options

Real Housewives of Miami: What is up with Elsa's (Marysol's Mom) Face?

Does anyone know?  Does she have a condition or is it just botched plastic surgery?  I can't help but wonder when they air an episode of this show.

Re: Real Housewives of Miami: What is up with Elsa's (Marysol's Mom) Face?

• Options
    I have wondered the same thing! And forgive me if it is some sort of condition (although I'm pretty sure it's plastic surgery gone terribly wrong) but I find it hard to look at her!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was watching whatever the show is after the show and Kathy Griffin was on there talking about her too. They were saying it's too much plastic surgery and I bet that is in fact the case. She looks horrible! And if you look at her daughter, shes following in her footsteps. Her lips are already crazy big and her skin is pulled so tight it looks like it's going to rip! I'm not anti plastic surgery but those 2 are taking it a little far!
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I find them both hard to look at. I can't imagine how they look on person or without makeup.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageallobosc:
    I find them both hard to look at. I can't imagine how they look on person or without makeup.

EXACTLY!! I can not imagine without makeup! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"