Trouble TTC
Options

PID

has anyone ever or is having issues bc they have had pelvic inflamitory disease. i went to my infertility doctor and have been tested for everything!!! finaly she has come to the conclusion that i probably have endomitriosis. the day i go for my procedure to get "cleaned out" to my suprise after i woke up my husband told me there is no sign of endomitriosis she said i had pelvic inflamitory disease!!! she cut away all the adhesions and told me i sheould get pregnant with in the next 3 - 6 months. She also said i did not need to be on any infertility meds. Does anyoe also have this issue?? it only has been one month after my sergury but i am really hoping for a little one soon

Re: PID

• Options
    I'm not familiar with PID, but I hope you get your BFP soon! GL!
    Married 5/15/10. Me (29). DH (33). BFP#1 7/25/10 - Missed m/c 8wks - D&E 8/25/10 BFP#2 12/25/10 - Missed m/c 7wks - D&E 1/20/11 (second loss due to abnormal chromosome 7) Genetics testings- Normal. RPL panel results- Normal. Elevated FSH (14). DH b/w normal. SA- Normal. HSG- Left tube possibly blocked. Minor septum removed. My Ovulation Chart ~~ Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success. For who so strongly hopes has within him the gift of miracles ~~ image
  • Options
    good luck

2004- DX with PCOS

6/2011- Gonal-F + Ganirelix + Oviderl and Crinone= BFP

7/7/2011 Beta #1 119 Beta #2 563 Beta#3 4178

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

http://tinypic.com/r/25z7709/8

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"