Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Oh Hi. I'm a Lumpy Cow.

DS baptism is this weekend and I went shopping for a new dress this past Sunday. Went with DH (mistake #1) and we went in a whole bunch of stores but found nothing. In the last store, there was one dress in my pre-pregnancy dress size but nothing bigger. I tried it on and DH conviced me that it would work so I bought it (mistake #2). Just tried it on again and there is NO WAY in hell that I am going to be comfortable in it and it looks like I'm a poorly stuffed couch with all my lumps and bumps, even with spanks. Also I never took into consideration that I'm going to have to BF the baby at some point while I'm dressed (mistake #3). So now I have to start all over again, on top of returning to those stores to return what I already bought. I'm just praying DS is having a good day tomorrow, cause I fear we're going to be shopping for awhile before I find something that I don't look like a hot mess in.

Wow, sorry. This turned into quite a long rant!

Re: Oh Hi. I'm a Lumpy Cow.

• Options
    That sucks, gl tomorrow I hate shopping for clothes now too
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I will say, JCpenny is not post pregnancy friendly. Every flaw stuck out like a sore thumb in every outfit i tried on. Never. Again.

Santas little helper!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Try Ann Taylor Loft, or better yet, their Factory Store if you have one local. Their dresses always look really nice on.
  • Options
    I had the same problem looking for the dress to wear to Lukes dedication last month! I was suprised at how little I could find. I finally got a dress that my husband swore was a chikita banana dress. I rocked it the best I could though. Good luck!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I bought a skirt and sweater set from ann taylor and I wore a belt around my waist over the cardigan. I like the skirt because it can easily be taken in once i loose this baby weight and the cardigan set is great as it is easy to nurse with it on. I wanted to wear a dress, but I had the same problem trying to figure out how I was going to nurse. Either pants and a top or a skirt and a top are your best options! GL!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

It is so hard to find clothes that will work with a) nursing bra b) nursing in general c) that fit and are still stylish.

Good luck to you finding a dress...I'm so glad I dont have anything coming up soon that I need to shop for! I have until the end of May before vacation...

A + Life

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me:24 DH:27
    TTC #2 since August 2011

DX: Low AMH 1.79 Mildly elevated FSH 9.9

1 month of Letrozole, 3 IUI's with Letrozole, All BFN. 1 canceled IVF cycle, BFN.

May 2013 IVF w/ICSI #1.5: Start BCP 5/8 2 pills a day. Suppression Ultrasound 5/29. Begin Dexamethasone & Lupron Microdose 5/31. Started Gonal F and Menopur 6/2.

ER 6/12 13R,9M,8F.

5DT CANCELLED due to moderate OHSS

5DT UNcancelled due to embryos not being capable of cryopreservation

Transfered 2 "poor quality" embryo's on 6/17

No frozen embryos.

Beta #1 6/25 6. Chemical Pregnancy confirmed. Beta #2 6/28 -1
    Done trying

• Options

DS got baptized on Sunday. I thought I was looking really good until I looked at all the pics Sad DS was super cute though!

Have a good time at the baptism! We have some family drama that messed up Arden's but it was still a really special time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagechristine_marie:

DS got baptized on Sunday. I thought I was looking really good until I looked at all the pics Sad DS was super cute though!

Have a good time at the baptism! We have some family drama that messed up Arden's but it was still a really special time.

I know what you mean, I thought I looked great but alas, after seeing the pictures it brought me back to reality and how many pounds I have to loose! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"