Postpartum Depression
Options

Loss of appetite on Zoloft?

Just wondering if this could be a side effect...has anyone had loss of appetite on Zoloft?

I've noticed I never feel hungry anymore. I mean, I still eat meals regularly, but I've always been an emotional eater, and that seems to have gotten much better lately. I'm sure that would have something to do with being on meds... but I also feel like I feel really stuffed after not eating much, or take tonight for example, I had an appt to color my hair, over dinner time. It's almost 10pm and I haven't eaten dinner and I don't feel hungry at all. Pasta is cooking, and I'm still looking forward to eating it (LOL) but I don't feel hungry. Kinda weird? Or side effect?

I've been on Zoloft since the beginning of January and I feel like this appetite loss has gotten to be more and more...

CP 3/07
BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
BFP 11/14

Re: Loss of appetite on Zoloft?

• Options

I started taking it today and got online to read side effects and found that loss of appetite is one of them.

Question for you...

Is it possible to already feel weird after one day? I took it earlier and have a numb feeling. When my bf got home from work, I didn't have any desire to speak to him...I just wanted him gone. So, he left to have some guy time...and before, I would been crying my eyes out when he left...not anywhere close to today.

When did you start to notice a difference?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    imagecgr8979:

I started taking it today and got online to read side effects and found that loss of appetite is one of them.

Question for you...

Is it possible to already feel weird after one day? I took it earlier and have a numb feeling. When my bf got home from work, I didn't have any desire to speak to him...I just wanted him gone. So, he left to have some guy time...and before, I would been crying my eyes out when he left...not anywhere close to today.

When did you start to notice a difference?

I felt weird after day 1 and nauseous and no appetite.  I am only on day 3.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You could be experiencing Zoloft side effects. Each person has a different drug reaction. Others have reported to have lost their appetite while they were taking zoloft.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"