3rd Trimester
Options

Young mothers, or first timers

Hi! i'm 8 months now and just started a blog on www.blogger.com. I am 18 and going to be a stay at home mom and am starting this blog to give my opinions and experiences to others out there, and would love you to come read it and give me some feedback! any tips or thoughts that you have are very welcome! Come check it out! :) 

https://frazzlednewmommy.blogspot.com/

Re: Young mothers, or first timers

• Options

Now OP - im not trying to be rude to you when I say this...

but has any other poster here noticed the increase in people coming on here, to advertise their blogs - when almost all have had very very low (like most under 10) posts on the bump??? i notice someone new posting about their new blog looking for visitors/followers almost every day recently!

imageimage
  • Options
    imageKERJF:

but has any other poster here noticed the increase in people coming on here, to advertise their blogs - when almost all have had very very low (like most under 10) posts on the bump??? i notice someone new posting about their new blog looking for visitors/followers almost every day recently!

Exactly! All of her other posts are the same thing, nothing but spam for her blog.

I doubt you'll find many followers here OP. Thanks for the spam.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemandaree:
    imageKERJF:

Ditto.

Exactly! All of her other posts are the same thing, nothing but spam for her blog.

I doubt you'll find many followers here OP. Thanks for the spam.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Just what I was looking for... Some perspective from an 18 year old. Thanks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagedrpayne:

Awww, they go by Juno and Paulie. Its so cute I could puke.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageEpiphany27:

imagedrpayne:

Ha.  Although I'm only 20 and perhaps saying this ironically, the blog sounds as if it's written by an 18 year-old who hasn't had a major wake-up call in life.  But hey, who am I to judge?  I didn't have the "whoa, life is tough" realization until DH and I got engaged in '09.

Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • Options
    imageEpiphany27:

imagedrpayne:

Ha.  Although I'm only 20 and perhaps saying this ironically, the blog sounds as if it's written by an 18 year-old who hasn't had a major wake-up call in life.  But hey, who am I to judge?  I didn't have the "whoa, life is tough" realization until DH and I got engaged in '09.

Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"