3rd Trimester
Options

pain when I first get out of bed

When I first get out of bed in the morning I have some serious stomache pains, I can barely walk and even trying to pee is really uncomfortable.  It may be in my head but even my bump looks much smaller.  After a while of sitting up with pillows behind my back the pain is more tolerable and sometimes goes away.  Do you think this is just the position of the baby?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: pain when I first get out of bed

• Options
    You might just be crampy because you need to pee- I find in the morning my whole belly is tight and my back hurts but once I get up and pee that it calms down in about 10 minutes.
    Our Little Family Keeps Growing! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You could also need to drink some water. I find that usually helps.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    im crampy till i pee...and then i think releasing the pee cramps me up as well....after 2mins it goes away and its BLISS!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers pregnancy due date
  • Options

imagebabygeegee:
    im crampy till i pee...and then i think releasing the pee cramps me up as well....after 2mins it goes away and its BLISS!

This happens to me all the time.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageITGurl0626:

imagebabygeegee:

This happens to me all the time.

Same here.

OP, I usually will get up to pee then go back to bed for another 15/20 and I feel much better getting up the second time.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"