Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

mini pill ?

Sorry I don't post here much but I have a question...  If you take the mini pill will you get your period like regular birth control?  I EBF and haven't gotten AF yet and certainly don't want to if I don't have to... Sorry if it is a dumb question.  TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: mini pill ?

• Options
    I haven't had mine yet, and I BF, pump and supplement, and I've been on the mini pill since as soon as I was allowed to be on it.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    AF just came to me for the first time since having DD. I hope I don't have a regular period I would like to not have one again for a long while!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for responding.  I haven't got AF back and just started the mini pill.  Then I panicked that it would bring AF back.  I don't want it back for as long as possible :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    had my af before starting to take the mini pill... had a slight bleeding on my first pack...then none for about two months now :)

i love you, my little mooncake mahal kita

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I was on the mini pill for like 4 months.  I got my period 2x in one month, lasted for 2 weeks another and then I stopped taking in December  to switch to my old bc since I stopped bfing and I haven't had a period since the beginning of November so it really messed me up.  I keep taking preggo tests to make sure I'm not pregnant again and they have all come back negative.  My OBGYN said that the mini pill can make your period very irregular.  I hope I get more regular soon!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"