Cloth Diapering
Options

Cloth diaper stash!

OK, so I made an inventory of my stash to date.  I'm pretty sure I'm missing stuff.

11 Kushies, infant size.  These are DH's go-to diapers. 

15 Kissaluv Fitteds, size 1.

1 Kawai Baby pocket

1 Thirsties AIO

5 Thirsties Duo covers

1 Mommy's Touch cover

4 Fuzzibunz pockets (3 perfect size, 1 medium)

3 GroVia shells, 3 inserts, 3 booster soakers (?)

3 Baby Kicks hemp prefolds

1 Mommy's Touch pocket

1 Drybees pocket

2 Best Bottom shells, 3 inserts

2 hemp inserts (I think they are babykicks)

1 Tweedle Bugs pocket

1 SwaddleBees pocket (small)

22 assorted prefolds

3 Snappis

3 plain white covers

1 Fleece cover

1 wool cover

8 Microfiber inserts

So, basically, I have 9 pocket diapers,  24 prefolds (incl. hemp ones), 5 shells + snappable inserts (AI2?), 12 AIO's, 15 fitteds, and 10 inserts. I also have 2 GDiapers with some inserts for emergencies.

I have not made the switch entirely to cloth wipes (recommendations, anyone?).  I have one wet bag for the diaper pail (just the cheap diaper bin from BRU), but would like to have it hanging and off the floor (dog keeps sniffing it!!!) - thinking of getting a Planet Wise hanging bag.  Thoughts?  

Also, we CD during the day.  At night, we use Earth's Best 'sposies, since we kept on leaking at night.  Ideas, please?  I know I need to buy more.  It's also addicting!

TIA! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Cloth diaper stash!

• Options
    Holy crap.  Sorry....that was longer than I expected.
  • Options
    I dunno if you need to buy much more lol. My SIL has 10 diapers for three boys and about 20 inserts. One is only in them at night and two are full time. One is a year old and the other is an infant. lol I think you just might be set.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

What do you use at night? If it is a pocket you might want to add more inserts - I use a BG 4.0 stuffed with both inserts it comes with and an AFFF hemp insert.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageerynalexis:
    I dunno if you need to buy much more lol. My SIL has 10 diapers for three boys and about 20 inserts. One is only in them at night and two are full time. One is a year old and the other is an infant. lol I think you just might be set.

Your SIL must be doing a crapload of laundry....I do fluffy laundry once every 2-3 days, when the pail is full.

• Options
    imagenicole0719:

What do you use at night? If it is a pocket you might want to add more inserts - I use a BG 4.0 stuffed with both inserts it comes with and an AFFF hemp insert.

Well, I did read about the hemp inserts earlier today.  I will try that tonight, I guess, with one of the FB's and two micro inserts.

• Options
    imagemonkiem:

imageerynalexis:

Your SIL must be doing a crapload of laundry....I do fluffy laundry once every 2-3 days, when the pail is full.

I think she says she does two loads a day. She really doesn't like the diapers to sit. She has a wet bag and washes them when she gets about halfway down. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"