3rd Trimester
Options

Nursery Wall Decor

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Nursery Wall Decor

• Options
    If your crafty I got my DDs at michaels and painted them myself. Cost me like 4$ a letter for paint and everything
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I agree with PP! I saw pre-done letters at an upwards of $8 each...and they were just plain and painted. I bought my letters at a discount craft store, painted them, and added my own ribbon. Each letter cost me less than $3, and DH and I could customize it to our liking! :)

BabyFruit Ticker

Married 8 years - Aug 23/08
    DD - 6 years old, March 17/11
    #2 due July 19th! (It's a boy!)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    From time to time, Hobby Lobby will have the plain letters for 50% off and they are regularly$2.99.  With DD #1, I used scrapbooking paper to cover them then ribbon to hang them.  I plan to do this with DD #2 but just haven't gotten to it yet.  
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

DH and I put up this except in white and over the crib.

https://dalidecals.com/product.php?productid=467&cat=0&page=1

• Options

I bought mine from AC Moore and painted them myself. I tied ribbons around mine and hung them up using that heavy duty mounting tape. You can get coupons from Michael's or AC Moore's websites for 50% off and use them to buy the letter. Thats what I did. 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    They are pretty cheap at Hobby Lobby.
  • Options
    You could also just do initials....
    image April 2, 2011 Exclusive Pumping Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/groups/113592028761826/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageRayBud30:
    imagehyperangel85:

I agree with PP! I saw pre-done letters at an upwards of $8 each...and they were just plain and painted. I bought my letters at a discount craft store, painted them, and added my own ribbon. Each letter cost me less than $3, and DH and I could customize it to our liking! :)

DH just glued them to the back with silicone adhesive. He likes to silicone everything! LOL

That's cute!!  How did you attache the ribbon?  the ones I saw at Michael's had a place in the back to attach a nail/screw, but I wasn't sure how to add the ribbon!

BabyFruit Ticker

Married 8 years - Aug 23/08
    DD - 6 years old, March 17/11
    #2 due July 19th! (It's a boy!)
  • Options

i got these plain white letters from Babies R Us for about $2 a piece a few weeks ago.

• Options

I did canvases as opposed to letters. I painted them using the same paint we used for her walls, so all the colors coordinated perfectly. Then I painted her initials on and added a ribbon. I think they were like $4 each.

I actually hot glued the ribbon on, then reinforced it using a staple gun. When I hung them, I used a nail for the canvas and another for the ribbon (so the canvas isn't supported solely by the ribbon), especially since they're over her crib. Better safe than sorry.

• Options
    I'll be doing something similar to hyperangel once we pick a name! I plan to buy letters at Michael's, paint them with purple & green dots/stripes, and hang them with brown ribbon.
    imagePregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"