Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Teen Mom 2

I am watching the "16 and Pregnant... where are they now" and I am realizing that A LOT of the girls from season 2 are not on Teen Mom 2.  I am assuming that means they didn't want to do it, right? 

Re: Teen Mom 2

• Options
    I wonder if their "popular" factor (with the audience) plays a role as well. Notice how they have some of the most dramatic teen moms on there?
  • Options
    i think that is correct that tthey didnt want to do it but it could be  popular thing too
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It seemed to me that most of the where are they now mims ha a lower potential for drama.
  • Options
    I just watched that too. Felt so bad for the girl who's LO has health problems.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • Options

Pretty sure they only are only going to profile 4 moms like they did on the first Teen Mom.  There is no way they would be able to follow all of the moms and fit the show into an hour.

They probably picked the moms with the most drama going on in their lives and also had to see if they were willing to do it.

Given Amber's $280k a year I'm sure most of them would have said yes if offered the deal.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"