Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

1 day late...

That might not be too exciting, considering everyone has irregular periods and whatnot. And I'm not (currently) temping, so I could have just ovulated late... But it's hard not to let your imagination go wild.

As weird as it sounds, I don't want to POAS. I always feel like I POAS like a day early, or even hours early, and then get my period. I'm kind of enjoying the possibility that I might be pregnant... and I might not be. What do you think? Have you been in this situation before?? 

Re: 1 day late...

• Options

I don't know what I would do! Nothing stings more than a BFN and then AF right away.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I totally get what you mean! I hate seeing a negative test...so I tend to wait, awhile.

Good luck to you!!! I hope you get your BFP.

WEBONLY_NOPRINT_DSC_1509-2-2236294072-O
    DS #1 Born: 10/03/06, DS #2 Born: 08/06/12 My Cooking Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Definitely felt like that before.  I agree with the other ladies, it stings to get a BFN (even when you're expecting it!)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Definitely! :)

• Options

I don't temp, but I chart when my period starts/ends, etc. 

I just got AF yesterday and it was 15 days late!!!  I was going out of my mind!!  I was having some symptoms, etc. so I totally thought I was KU.  During those 15 days i did a LOT of testing.  I was an addict for sure.  I did it more or less though b/c of the holidays and I wanted to know one way or another if I should/should not drink. 

From my experience, it was very disheartening seeing ALL of those BFN. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageMrsKraszewski:

That might not be too exciting, considering everyone has irregular periods and whatnot. And I'm not (currently) temping, so I could have just ovulated late... But it's hard not to let your imagination go wild.

As weird as it sounds, I don't want to POAS. I always feel like I POAS like a day early, or even hours early, and then get my period. I'm kind of enjoying the possibility that I might be pregnant... and I might not be. What do you think? Have you been in this situation before?? 

Ha, yes!  I always POAS and then AF comes hours later.  I decided to just wait it out now.  Although ever since I decided that my cycles have gotten shorter so I wouldn't have tested anyway because I wouldn't have even expected it to come yet.  Good luck to you!!!!  Are you having any phantoms?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Phantoms? I've been getting a bunch of heart burn & a bit of queasiness lately... but that could be because I've just been eating late at night and what not. My breasts began to be sore last night too, but I can't put any weight in that whatsoever because I can get really sore breasts for my period. Schmeeze it's all so complicated! Maybe I will just go run and get a pregnancy test today!!!
  • Options
    I feel uou! FF is telling me that I should get my period tomorrow, even though it originally predicted Monday. I am dying to test, but I don't want to be disappointed! It is so hard not to think, "Well, if I go by FF's first prediction, I am already 2 days late." Good luck!!
    BFP 1/07/2010 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

When are you going to test?!

Maybe we should test together and embrace the crazy BFN/BFP. ;) 

• Options
    Friday morning if AF doesn't show by then. I should probably wait longer, but I don't think I'll be able to hold out!
    BFP 1/07/2010 BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"