3rd Trimester
Options

Am I crazy?

I'm 34 weeks along. We have a party this weekend, it's alittle over 2hrs away from where we live. DH doesn't think we should go - in case something happens. I don't think it's a big deal, seeing that we still have a ways to go...... what do you think, am I crazy or is DH?  :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Am I crazy?

• Options

Borderline!

I'd say he is a little MORE crazy Smile

Just tell him it is your LAST chance to get out and do anything like this!!!

• Options
    just go! Its highly unlikely you will go into labor at 34 weeks if you have had a normal pregnancy so far... and two hours is plenty of time to get to the hospital. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH and I are driving 3.5 hours away for a shower the weekend I turn 34 weeks. I'm not too worried about it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I wouldn't worry if your pregnancy has been normal so far.  I traveled several hours away until I was 36 weeks.  As long as you are not alone in case something would happen I would say you are okay. 
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You are only going two hours away. I think you will be fine. I would just go.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    hmmmm, i would say borderline too.  i would just check with your dr. to make sure there aren't any restrictions.  that way, (presuming dr. gives the ok) you can tell your DH that the dr. said it was fineWink
  • Options
    imageSheas:

Just tell him it is your LAST chance to get out and do anything like this!!!

THIS! Go to the party and have fun!  Maybe just find what hospitals are nearby and take your insurance just in case something happens...but I don't think you'll need to use them if things have been fairly smooth so far.

image April 2, 2011 Exclusive Pumping Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/groups/113592028761826/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    To me, it still seems so early on that it shouldn't be a big deal. Two hours seems like enough time to get back to your hometown hospital if there were to be labor symptoms anyway. You're right...it may be the last big outing you get to go on before LO's arrival so have fun! Just make sure the doc is ok with it. 
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"