Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

fisher price rock n play sleeper

what is everyones opinion on these?? i hear great things about them.  just wondering if it's worth buying...and why is it better than a bassinet?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: fisher price rock n play sleeper

• Options
    We LOVE ours and would be lost without it, but we have a relux baby. It sleeps LO at an incline, which is perfect for reflux. When we put him in it, he will put himself to sleep! Plus it is inexpensive and portable. You can't beat it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We love ours! We went from getting 1.5-2 hours stretches at night to getting 4 hour stretches at night the day we got ours. It's amazing. It's at an incline and it is like hammock shaped so baby feels more secure, and they are not completely on their backs.

I look at it like this... We feed them a full meal and then expect them to lay flat on their backs with no pillows in a hard bassinet, and then wonder why they wont sleep. They are uncomfortable. The RnP makes it a much more comfy situation! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #2 since 8/2012
    Me:28 H:34
    Me: all tests normal!
    H:  Azoospermia (Sperm count zero).
    MFI Urologist all test normal.
    Biopsy Feb. 14

****EVERYONE WELCOME****
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I waited 3 weeks to buy mine and wish I had bought it before LO was born. It is the ONLY safe thing I have been able to get him to sleep in. Even if it was $100 I would still buy it. It has him at a nice incline (he hates sleeping flat on his back, plus has reflux), keeps him snug since he loves being cuddled, easy to rock with my feet if my hands are occupied, fits perfectly beside my bedside, very easy to fold up and bring anywhere (I bring it to work with me every day). It makes my life easier since he actually stays asleep in it. And even if he isn't sleeping he loves to just lay in it because it's comfy.

Who knows WHY it's so magical. They must sprinkle happy dust in them when they make them or something. But I suggest it to every one of my friends with new babies (as my friend did to me) and everyone has loved it.

• Options
    it is amazing, it is so light i can pick it with ds in it and quickly move him into bedroom livingroom downstairs etc. He has been in it from day one and sleeps through the night with tiny feedings for 5 min
  • Options
    By the way my right siggy pic is of my LO hanging out in his. You can't tell me that's not a super happy baby. Haha. Big Smile
  • Options

Wish I would have bought it sooner.  Its awesome.

• Options

We love ours!! LO sleeps really well in it. It's affordable, portable, and I rest soundly knowing he's sleeping at an incline and can't choke if he spits up.

• Options
    Love it, we only use it during the day, because DS won't nap in his bassinet or crib for some reason.  He loves it, and usually even loves it when he's awake.  I would definitely get one, they are so worth the money.
    Birthday
  • Options
    Best thing we ever bought and we wish we had bought it before she was six weeks! We went from getting maybe 2-3 hour stretches of sleep to 9 the first night! She hasn't slept less than 7 1/2 hours in it and we can put her down drowsy when before we had to make sure she was sound asleep before we laid her down. LOVE our RocknPlay!
  • Options
    imagesimplegirl226:

Wish I would have bought it sooner.  Its awesome.

This exactly!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageAndreaB111:
    We LOVE ours and would be lost without it, but we have a relux baby. It sleeps LO at an incline, which is perfect for reflux. When we put him in it, he will put himself to sleep! Plus it is inexpensive and portable. You can't beat it!

this! except DD doesnt put herself to sleep. jealous!! ::pouts:: 

• Options

We have one that we bought on sale before christmas because our DD was having a lot of gas and spit up.  She would just wail when we laid her down to sleep in the bassinet, so we got it for those times so she could sleep upright comfortably.  It really worked well and I would reccommend if your baby has such issues. 

We have her sleeping back in the bassinet for now and that was our intent, for it too be temporary. 

• Options
    Wish I had it from day 1. Best $50 ever spent! I would seriously recommend it to anyone. We use it every single night.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"