2nd Trimester
Options

Maternity Clothes at discount stores?

Does Ross or Marshall's have a specific section just for maternity? How about Goodwill?

I don't like shopping in disorganized places-- I go a little crazy and give up.

...and I don't like spending money either. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Maternity Clothes at discount stores?

• Options
    I know Ross and Burlington Coat Factory do.  Old Navy and Target have some pretty good deals on their clearance racks. 
  • Options

Ross here has a maternity section. Target in store. Walmart online only.

And may I say I love thrift stores! Happy shopping. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My Ross/TJMaxx/Marshalls do not have maternity sections.  And there's no Goodwill anywhere near me. 
    image image

• Options

Ross and Marshalls have pretty good selections and their own section. I did have to ask at Ross where it was though!

Burlington Coat Factory has a pretty good sized selection. I got a pair of super cute pants for 12.99! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My Ross/TJ Max does not have a maternity section.
    Mom to Zi born 8.30.07 and Zo born 8.12.09 and Zaid born 5.07.11
  • Options
    Some Ross stores near me have maternity, some do not. I've just been driving around to the stores, but I bet you could call. Also, do a google search for maternity consignment stores in your area, a lot of them do have maternity sections. GL!
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't shop at the other stores often, but our goodwill sucks and does not have sections for anything other than the type of clothes (i.e. pants, shirts). Salvation Army however, is wonderful and almost ALL of my mat clothes have come from there in like new condition for under $50 so far (7 pairs of jeans, and several shirts!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't think that TJ Maxx or Marshalls have maternity sections (mine don't at leas and I can't recall ever seeing them in any of their stores).  I have had good luck at my local consignment stores and buying off of ebay.  Have fun!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    the goodwills in my area have maternity sections, they are labeled but can still be a little difficult to find. on the plus, i purchased 2 pairs of khakis, 2 pairs jeans, 2 pairs jean capris, some shorts and a top for $32. I didnt mind spending that amount esp when everything i got was either old navy mat. or motherhood :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"