Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

GETTING READY TO BUY A 2ND CAR

hello ladies so after me and my finacee( sorry if i spelled it wrong) do our taxes we are are getting a 2nd car for me. i am a big chevy girl i like trucks and some of their suvs.. but i have a LO so i need a good family type car that is good on gas and has alot of room. thanks a bunch

Re: GETTING READY TO BUY A 2ND CAR

• Options

I'm assuming that you are asking for advice here...

I personally think the new GMC Terrains are nice.  A friend of mine has one and it's very roomy for a smaller SUV and gets pretty good gas mileage.  Also the interior is pretty nice.  If you're looking for something bigger you can't go wrong with a Tahoe.

If you're looking more for a sedan the new Malibus are really nice, and of course if you go with an Accord you're going to get great gas mileage.  My sister has an Acura TSX and it's really nice, interior feels luxurious, and there is a lot of room even with the carseat in the back.

Good luck!

• Options
    thanks and yeah i was asking for advice sorry to come of so strong
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    With baby #2 on the way, we needed something a little larger. We were driving an Impala and a Grand Prix (both 4 door). We traded the Impala for a Buick Rendezvous. They are considered a cross over and while they are not the coolest looking vehicles they are very roomy and ride very nice. Another option along the same lines is the Ford Taurus X (which they recently changed to the Flex I believe). They are very nice as well.

• Options
    I have a Chevy Equinox.  It's a crossover, so it's bigger than the sedans, but smaller than say the tahoe.  It has a lot of legroom in the backseat and still a good size storage space behind that (I keep an umbrella stroller back there, and there's still room for groceries).  It gets good highway mileage (we drove 250 miles on half a tank), in town is alright.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"