July 2011 Moms
Options

OMG! Hungry every 2-3 hrs...

Salad at 3, Dinner at 5 (2 enchiladas), 4-5 "cuties" at 8, and now I am starving again.  I am having a bagel with cream cheese (about 150 cals).

I am not going overboard with calories.  I can't eat a lot at once, but it sucks. 

I should have been asleep already, but I wasn't.  And pregnancy hunger is like no hunger I've ever experienced...

Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: OMG! Hungry every 2-3 hrs...

• Options
    I KNOW!!! It Sucks! Its so annoying to me to have to eat so often. I get hungry every 1.5 hrs. If I dont put something in my stomach then, it turns to starvation/nausea by 2 hrs. I find it greatly interferes with my daily routine....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Me too! It comes on so suddenly, about every 3 hours for me.

BFP #1: 10/2011, Pre-eclampsia in last 6 weeks, emergency C-section, DD born 6/25/11

BFP #2: 8/16/14, Ectopic Pregnancy & Methotrexate Inj. 9/5/14, Adverse MTX reaction, HCG levels down after 2 weeks

BFP #3: 2/23/2016, EDD 10/28/2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ugh, I'm the same way and it's so frustrating! I try to always carry something with me but it's annoying to HAVE to eat so often or risk getting nauseous from hunger.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Well, I've noticed, since turning 9w, 5d..i've been more hungry as well! it's crazy.
  • Options

!!! Omg me too!! I'm always hungy now. I mostly hate it when I have to get up 2-3 times in the middle of the night to eat. Gosh it is so not fun at all. 

Btw, when you said "a bagel with cream cheese" I totally freaked out and wanted one. Too bad we don't have normal bagels in Austria. :(  

• Options
    I get crazy hungry every 2 hours as well. It's unnerving, to say the least. And because of the holidays and being out and about so much, I haven't been making the smartest food choices either. This is now evident in the size of my waist. I'm hoping with the holidays almost over I can regain control and start behaving myself.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"