3rd Trimester
Options

Someone added stuff my registry??

I just went online today for our Target registry to edit and saw that someone bought $110 worth of boppy coversIndifferent. I am hoping that is in error though because holy cow! I only put the $10.49 white water resistant on our registry but now there is also a DwellStudie Space slipcovers for $49 each and someone bought us two.

I never put the space slipcovers on our registry so does anyone know if this can be accidentally added at the registry? I never ran into anything like this for our wedding registry.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Someone added stuff my registry??

• Options
    I'm lurking from 2nd tri, but figured I'd chime in. It is possible that if someone checked out on your registry - but purchased non-registry items - that the non-registry items can show up on your list.  This is really common at Bed, Bath & Beyond, and I know it's possible at Buy Buy Baby (I've actually done this on a friend's registry).

Caitlin 4.17.11     Madeline 10.20.13

• Options
    I think what happens is if someone buys something that is not on your registry but hands in the printout, it will show up on there as a purchased item.  At least that's how it appeared on my registry last time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Okay, that is what I was possibly thinking but I had no clue. Hopefully they scanned the space cover too many times though! I would feel so bad if someone bought $110 of slipcovers(even thought it was their choice). No clue why they would buy so many covers and skip the boppy though, lol.

Guess we will find out who it is in a month!! haha

• Options
    I registered and received the boppy space pattern and for $49 it is the actual Boppy. It just already has the slipcover on it in space pattern. So actually it might not be bad. If you dont like the space cover just take it off and put whichever you like on the pillow. But mine is that pattern and $49.
  • Options
    you naughty girl, santa is watching.  stop looking at your registryBig Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Did you register at BRU? I have been sort of annoyed with them. I have noticed that items were put on my registry after I registered. I found out it was the sales person that helped me do my registry! I also noticed that there would be things purchased one day, then returned the next. I figured out that people didn't buy them, though, and I can only assume it is some glitch with the registry. Very annoying. I guess if you do get them, you can just return them for store credit.
  • Options

imagejksmom99:
    I registered and received the boppy space pattern and for $49 it is the actual Boppy. It just already has the slipcover on it in space pattern. So actually it might not be bad. If you dont like the space cover just take it off and put whichever you like on the pillow. But mine is that pattern and $49.

This doesn't say anything about it having a boppy though, just two slipcovers.And according to the registry they purchased two of them so it wouldn't make sense if it had a boppy and they purchased two. Maybe the number purchased is an accident though.

If not though, that just screws things up because I already put a boppy pillow on our registry so if that does in fact have the pillow then I need to take the actual individual pillow off of it so I don't receive two of them. Hm...

whatever.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"