Parenting
Options

Really? Are cowboy boots the new style?

I keep seeing all these girls on FB wearing Cowboy boots with their jeans. Is this the new style? Something like this:

https://www.justinboots.com/boots/Womens_Western.html?424fccf8=L2684

Re: Really? Are cowboy boots the new style?

• Options
    I don't think it is new.  I have been seeing college girls around here wearing them for a few years now.  I had them in my early 20's and wore them all the time. 
  • Options

imageJOEBunny:
    I don't think it is new.  I have been seeing college girls around here wearing them for a few years now.  I had them in my early 20's and wore them all the time. 

LOL! I guess I'm out of the loop!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageAWD:

imageJOEBunny:

LOL! I guess I'm out of the loop!

I am so not in the loop, except that their are 5 universities within 2 or 3 miles of me and DD goes to school at a university preschool.  I am surrounded by the hipsters in my mom frump :-)  

• Options
    You aren't going to see a lot of cowboy boots in NW Ohio. is it a southern thing?
    Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • Options
    Cowboy boots like that are NOT big in PA either however, high dress boots are pretty common but so are Uggs here!
  • Options
    well, i'm a cowgirl so cowboy boots are always in my style.  However, I don't know anyone else that wears them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i am a cowgirl and i wear my all the time. btw my daughter has some too.
  • Options
    i am a cowgirl too. and i wear my boots everyewhere and my daughter has a pair of boots too
  • Options
    Not a trend here in Michigan.  I bought a pair while I was in Dallas about 7 years ago and I have waited ever since for them to be in style.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"