Single Parents
Options

mommytobealone24

What part of Colorado are you in? I am from Colorado Springs. Lived there from the time I was born until I was 18 and still have tons of family there.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: mommytobealone24

• Options
    I live in Colorado Springs! I just moved out of my townhouse and in with my parents till LO comes then ill get my own place. Where do you live now?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I live in Georgia. I grew up on the westside near the garden of the gods. I come back every once in a while to visit my family.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

hey hun,

i live in poncha springs ever want talk find me at budlightwoman777@yahoo.com i have face book and yahoo messagner

• Options
    yeah I live close to Garden of Gods area on the west side. What a coincidence. Ill add you and Savannasmommy09 to my friends. Where is Poncha springs? I don't think I know if I have ever read either of you guys posts before. Im 12 week 2 days today and having my first LO. Im excited and nervous. I have the support of my family which is great, but im still a nervous wreck. Im glad to have you guys to talk to.
  • Options
    Yeah I don't post as much on here as I used to but I've been on this board since last year. I've never seen that other girl though. I know being alone during a pregnancy can be really tough, me and A's dad split up when I was 10 weeks. If you ever need to talk you can pm me.
  • Options
    I know this will sound silly, but whats PM? Im still a newbie to this board and trying to learn acroymns. Yeah it is tough. The BD is kind of not in the picture. I just don't trust him. He's been calling and trying to contact me but I have managed the strengh to stay away. Which is hard because I always used to run back to him. But now with my LO on the way it just feels different. Im not just thinking about me but the LO too. I think we deserve better. It is just sad that it took him and I getting pregnant before I realized he was a total loser. What do you do to keep your mind off of everything? Its hard because the LO isn't here yet. And I keep thinking hes out partying guilt free, why I here in reality taking care of things. Any advice?
  • Options
    Pm is private message. At the bottom right of each person posts on the same line where it says reply and quote there is an option for contact - that is how. As to how to deal...well I am still trying to figure that out myself. Some things I do are to help deal is I set some time aside every day to read even if it's just a couple pages bc I love to read. Spend lots of time with friends and family - keeping myself home alone all the time is one mistake I made during my pregnancy, I should have spent more time with my friends and letting out stress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"