Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

miscarriage?

I had major cramps and bleeding all day, they've calmed down a little but I did pass a ton of blood clots. Don't know if I passed the sac. I dont think I did. My HCG was 298 yesterday (6 weeks) which is really low. My doctor put me on bed rest for 2 weeks unless I pass it. She said that I am not for sure having a miscarriage but I think I am.

Did any of you go through anything like this?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: miscarriage?

• Options
    I'm so sorry your going through this. I never heard of having to have bed rest in this situation. I had an early loss at 5 weeks my hcg never even got as high as yours. But I did miscarry naturally. I had some cramping and some clots but not a ton. I did pass something which I assume was the sac. Hang in there, I know it can be tough not knowing. Hugs
  • Options
    I am so sorry you are going through this. Are you scheduled to have betas drawn again? I would request that in the next 24-48 hours. Usually that or an u/s will determine if in fact you are m/c. :::BIG HUGS::: Hang in there, I know its rough!
    ~Jess & Mike May 12, 2007
    12.6.07 CP at 5w
    5.21.08 BO discovered at 7w, D&E at 8w3d
    8.31.08 CP at 4w5d
    BFP Sept 25, 2008 bfp buddy lkstor Landon born June 6, 2009
    3.25.11 missed m/c discovered at 9w6d, D&E at 10w2d
    4.28.11 MTHFR a1298c homozygous discovered
    4.2011 Began NaProTechnology
    10.12.11 Diagnosed with Type III Luteal Phase Defect
    10.2011 Starting hcg injections on 5, 7 & 9 dpo
    BFP 12.7.11 - EDD 8.14.12 - IT'S A BOY! Fruit Baby
    Life During and After RPL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sorry you are going through this!  That must be very scary.  I induced my m/c medically, so I am not sure.  How large were your blood clots?  When I had my m/c they were golf ball sized.
  • Options
    It is scary and the unknown is what freaks me out. BUT my husband and I are at peace with the situation knowing that God is in control, always has been and always will be! So thankful for that. I am supposed to lay low, pretty much do nothing until next tuesday when i go back to have my blood drawn again to see where my numbers are at. I'm going to take a HPT tomorrow to see if that will tell me anything. It might if I passed it today. Not sure, this is so new for us :(
  • Options
    Sorry you're going through this.  I had pretty much the same scenario.  I didn't really have any cramping, just bleeding and a lot of clots.  Not sure if I passed the sac or not, either.  I hope everything goes as well as can be expected.  I just keep reminding myself that the odds of the next pregnancy ending in m/c are only about 5%.  Not bad odds, all things considered.  Good luck!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. ?I've never had hcg tested, but have had two early losses around 6 weeks. ?There was a definite few hours with cramping, clots and heavy bleeding and then it turned into a period. ?I hope you get some answers soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"