Trouble TTC
Options

Femara update

So I called and left a message for my RE yesterday about trying Femara.  He tells me that he would feel much more comfortable with me using it instead of Clomid and is willing to try it even though he thinks we will have better success with FSH.  So it looks like I will start tomorrow on cd3?  Do you think it makes you O sooner?  I'm praying this will help kick my good ovary into gear.  Thanks for all the info yesterday, girls!  Does anyone know where to find that coupon for the free trial?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Femara update

• Options

https://www.femara.com/30-day_femara_trial_sample.jsp

Hopefully that one still works.

It definitely made me O sooner.  I was usually Oing about CD 24-30 and last cycle (I think) I Oed o CD 16.  I had no side effects.  GL!

• Options
    I would assume you would start on cd 3, but I have never taken fermara so I can't answer any of your questions. Best of luck!!
    Infertility, Life & Loss Blog
    imageimage
    Love & luck to my 3TC girls. Congrats to Omega-The boys are here!
    If there's one thing I've learned while waiting my turn,
    it's that in each life some rain falls but you also get some sun.
    After 2 years & 2 losses, our little man arrived 8-2011.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagegoodgollie:
    So I called and left a message for my RE yesterday about trying Femara.  He tells me that he would feel much more comfortable with me using it instead of Clomid and is willing to try it even though he thinks we will have better success with FSH.  So it looks like I will start tomorrow on cd3?  Do you think it makes you O sooner?  I'm praying this will help kick my good ovary into gear.  Thanks for all the info yesterday, girls!  Does anyone know where to find that coupon for the free trial?

Nevermind, I found it!

• Options
    I don't have anything to offer you, but did want to wish you Good Luck!
  • Options
    I have never taken Femara either so I can't answer your questions. I wanted to wish you good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I O pretty early normally, so it did not push it up at all for me.  I Oed around the same time as usual.  Although I should say I trigged based on follie checks at about when I would have normally Oed.  I had no side effects.

Best of luck!!

• Options

Good luck!

I triggered on CD 11 & O'd on CD 13 on my Femara cycle which was fairly consistent with my non-medicated cycles.

• Options
    I start Femara on CD3 and have always O'd on CD15. Good luck!!!
    TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm in the middle or rather end of my Femera cycle now.  I went in for a follie check on CD 11 and it was only 14.4mm.  I go back on CD 15 to see it grew and then do the trigger shot.  I don't O on my own.
  • Options
    I don't have answers to your questions, but I just wanted to say good luck! I really hope that the Femara works for you!
    IUIs #1-3 (1x unmedicated, 2x Clomid) = 2 BFNs, 1 m/c at 7w3d
    IUIs #4-6 (injects) = 3 BFNs
    IVF #1 = BFN
    FET #1 = BFN
    FET #2 = BFN
    IVF #2 = BFP, b/g twins lost at 20w due to partial abruption/PPROM
    IVF #3 = c/p 5w2d
    Long-shot Clomid/Prednisone cycle before next IVF = BFP, our beautiful, healthy girl born 6/26/13!
    ~~
    TTC again March 2014
    FET #3 - May/June 2014
    -
    all embryos arrested before xfer - back to the drawing board...
    IVF #4 - July/August 2014 
    beta 1 (11dp3dt) 220, beta 2 (13dp3dt) 671, beta 3 (19dp3dt) 10762
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"