Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

period=onto cycle 6

I got it today.  I'm so glad I didn't waste a test.  I'm beginning to get frustrated...how hard is it to get pregnant!  With all these silly 16 & pregnant, teen mom, who's my baby's daddy shows, it should be really easy, right?  Thanks for hearing my complaint.

Re: period=onto cycle 6

• Options
    I feel like mine is on its way too.  On to cycle 5 for us.  I agree with you!  I just don't get it!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that you're on to a new cycle. How long did it take you to get pregnant with your first child?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh no, damn AF... I hate her!  Sorry.... Yes I agree w/ you.. How hard is it?  Good Luck, perhaps this next cycle will be it.. I hope... Good Luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm sorry for CD1 :( 

I just don't understand how anyone gets pregnant by accident. There's such a small window for conception that the timing has to be perfect. Maybe we should all forget about the pom juice, green tea, epo, etc. etc and just start drinking vodka, lol. These little 16 year olds aren't using anything we're using so maybe they're on to something Wink

"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"