1st Trimester
Options

tired anyone????

Omg is anyone else like abnormally tired? I lost my job when i first found out I was pregnant (budget cuts) and I like thank the lord for it now. All I can do is sleep... I am going to be 9 weeks tomorrow and all I want to do is sleep!!!! I sleep 8 hours a night...wake up do stuff for about 2 hours and than want to take a nap...wake up do stuff for about 2 hours and go back to bed.....anyone else??? i cant take being this tired and lazy anymore... oh dont forget the throwing up everyday too...
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: tired anyone????

• Options
    I've started taking a nap usually once a day since I'm so exhausted as well! I can't believe the toll the first trimester has but I'm thankful I'm a SAHW. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm right there with you.  Teaching all day takes so much energy out of me.  If I stayed home all day I would be taking multiple naps for sure.  I'm completely lazy and worthless on the weekends.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    comes with the territory. your energy picks back up a little when you hit 2nd tri.
    Hi, I'm Amanda :)

Remembering Evelyn and raising Bailey
    Evelyn Born at 24wks 6days on May 22, 2010 due to pre-e Passed away May 25, 2010

BFP# 2 Delivered 6wks early due to preeclampsia
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Photobucket

• Options
    I'm exhausted! I've been contemplating taking a shower for 3 hours now, and just can't get past the idea of drying my hair. I'm dreading work this week. I have a big out-of-town meeting I'm presenting at, and my boss will be with me. Praying I can keep it together!
  • Options
    yep....i try to take a nap in the morning before i go to work. But DS doesn't let me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I'm a little more than normal but it's usually more that I want to go to bed earlier.  I'm still early though. 
  • Options

I've noticed the past few days that I've been more tired than usual but I'm sure chasing after a very active 10 month old all day who doesn't yet STTN probably has something to do with it.

• Options
    You are not alone. I sleep for about 8-12 hours. Right now I'm 10 weeks so I've noticed that I don't go to bed at 7:30 anymore, but yeah definitely feeling exhausted by the time 5:00 rolls around.
  • Options
    I was exhausted with my first, almost from the second I got pregnant.  With this one so far, I am just waiting for it to kick in, because I am like 6 weeks now, and am having a hard time sleeping at all.  
    My Book BlogImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicA Lucy, a lost tube, two lost babies, and another on the way! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"