1st Trimester
Options

BFP? Maybe?

I'm 11 dpo and took a HPT on 8 dpo, 10 dpo and 11 dpo.  The 8 dpo was very negative, the 10 dpo was very, very faint, and 11 dpo was little bit darker but not by much.  DH even said he could see a line. I don't want to get my hopes up because i'm afraid i read the test too late or something.  I also took an EPT and it was extremely faint.  AF is most likely due on Tuesday.  I'm crampy too, like she's right around the corner.  My bbs aren't as sore as they were two/three days ago.  I just wish it is was darker!!

Re: BFP? Maybe?

• Options
    A line is a line- you are pregnant! Congrats!
  • Options
    Faint or not, a line means you're pregnant! You can look at the brand of the test you took website and they sometimes have pics of positive tests. Try googling it too...that might give you a little more confidence. Test again in a couple of days...HCG, the pregnancy hormone increases everyday! Good Luck and Congrats!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemananana:

You really think you read the test on 10 dpo and 11 dpo too late?  Did you read the directions? 

A line is a line- congrats!  Take a digital if it will make you feel better.  Also, this site has great pregnancy test info: https://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html#6

I think she means past the 10 min time mark.

Take a digital in a few days, that will tell you for sure! 

Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Yep, a line is a line so Congrats!! Take a digital with FMU and enjoy the moment that "pregnant" pops up :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic "With this loss comes a heartache no one can heal. But love leaves a memory that no one can steal"-In memory of 'Newfish'
  • Options
    Congratulations!!  I agree with the digital test advice.  I only go digital now...hate the "is there or isn't there a line" game.
  • Options

I won't buy the "line" tests anymore, just the digitals.  I was going manic trying to make a line appear :) 

I would buy a digital and take it on Tuesday, that is the day your period is supposed to come so it should be accurate.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thanks everyone!  I'll definitely test with a digital on Tuesday if AF doesn't arrive before then :)

• Options

The beginning is supposed to feel like PMS isn't it? Go to the doctor if you want a finite answer. I called my insurance and they say that is a diagnostic test, so it is paid for. End the worry.

:)

• Options

Did you take a pink test?  As long as the line has a pink tint to it, it is a positive!  You can get an evap line after 10 minutes, but those happen more often on the blue tests.  An evap line will either be grey, or just look like an indent. There will be no color to it.

Congrats!! 

image Liam Henry: 9/5/09 Emmeline Claire: 5/23/11
  • Options
    I'd just wait a few days and test with a digital.
  • Options
    i tested again this morning with First Response - it's darker and it appeared within the 3 min timeframe!  i'm only 12 dpo so i'm still nervous.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"