1st Trimester
Options

Very New...

I'm only 4 weeks almost 5. I have worked in a daycare for ten years, have been with 6 weeks to 12 years old. Now 10 pregency test later  i'm pregnant, and I over think a lot of things, I moved to a new area, so I need to find a obgyn, and when should I have my first visit? I'm really excited, but very worried in hopes i'm doing everything well.... 

Re: Very New...

• Options
    I called my OB after my BFP.  They do appointments as soon as you get your positive. But each OB is different.  I know a lot of girls on here don't go until 8 weeks.

• Options

faithmarie, I am in the same boat as far as timing and the tests. We have been trying since April and just got a positive. The good thing is that my best friend just had a baby in August and my other friend is being induced tomorrow. So I feel like I know a lot more than the normal first timer. I went to my normal doctor for a blood test to confirm everything, but the first OB visit is usually between 8-10 weeks. So you have some time. Good luck with the doctor search, take your vitamins, only take Tylenol for pain, drink plenty of water. You'll be fine :)

mvl1212

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the support and advice! I found a doctor firtst visit is December 13!! eek!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"