3rd Trimester
Options

Swollen feet... Argh!

Okay, so this is the third or fourth day in a row that my feet are both so swollen they hurt! No swelling anywhere else, so I don't think it's pre-e or anything. It's just soooo annoying!!! I prop my feet up, lay down on my left side, drink lots of water, etc., but they don't seem to change! Thank God I only have five more days to go!

Re: Swollen feet... Argh!

• Options
    I feel your pain! I hope I have made some sort of progress for my appt tomorrow ... My ankles are so swollen that I just wanna cut them off .... But really I have tried soaking, propping, drinking water and everything else just like you .... just want my LO to make her arrival soon! GL ..
  • Options

Assuming that you have no other concerning symptoms, it's normal and fortunately I can assure you that it does go away eventually. My feet got super swollen about 5 days before my water broke -- nothing I tried really helped the swelling go down. One thing I wasn't expecting is that my feet and legs stayed pretty swollen for about 2-3 days after my son was born, but they did eventually deflate. I couldn't believe how skinny my feet looked once they went back to normal!

Hang in there!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"