2nd Trimester
Options

Good feeling about my job after birth

So for my job, I am a full time nanny for two 17-month old twin girls.  They also have two older sisters (ages 7 & 10) but they are at school all day and have after school activities most day's so I don't see them TOO much.  Well I told the family that I am pregnant and I am expected to deliver mid-April (was kind of worried on what their plan was for me after I told them).  First off, they were SO happy for us.  Secondly, they are allowing me to keep my job, give me maternity leave, and allow to come back and BRING my baby with me.  Last but not least, because they have twins, they are giving ALL their stuff to us as they out grow it.  Just today, I already got a bouncey seat, a Johnny Jump Up, a stroller, clothes, pregnancy books, etc. They are also also keeping a lot of stuff here so that when I bring my baby, there will already be a stroller, a crib, a baby pack thing to carry the baby in (haha you see I don't know the correct term) and lots more items so I don't have to lug all that stuff here myself every day.  I guess I am working for the right family!  It's nice to know that I can be with my child all day and STILL get paid.  What a good way to start off my Thursday morning. :-)

Re: Good feeling about my job after birth

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"