2nd Trimester
Options

maternity pants illusion??

Everytime I wear maternity pants the ones with the material that goes over the belly I feel like my Pregnancy belly is pronounced and I wonder if thats really it, or is it the pants holding and tucking my fatness together. lol. Dont get me wrong I like it, because I look pregnant, but when I wear anything other than maternity pants I dont get teh same look.

ANYONE ELSE WONDERING THIS AS WELL?

Re: maternity pants illusion??

• Options
    I feel the same way with my Bella Band.  I haven't bought any over the belly pants yet, but some of my under the belly ones give the same affect.  Then if I wear my regular pants that actually still fit, I just look like a fata$$ with a growing muffin top.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've noticed when I wear the demi panel, I don't look very pregnant at all but when I wear the over the belly (MH secret fit or whatever it's called) I look like 20wks. I think the thick demi panel helps keep my bloat in.
    Wallace is a big brother!
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I totally agree, but I don't care!  Big Smile
    Twin boys born too early at 17w4d and 18w2d in February 2010
    Transabdominal cerclage placed September 2010
    DS born at 35w1d in February 2011
    Twin girls born at exactly 36w in February 2013
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I prefer to look pregnant than fat, so I loooove the effect my demi panels give me. :)
  • Options

I'm wearing my full panel today, and sporting my little avacado with a ton of bloat.

On a side note, I have no idea what I'm going to do when I get back into my regular jeans and I actually have to take the time to unzip and unbutton my pants when I take them off. It's so nice to just pull them down, ahhhh laziness at its best.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imagemandaree:

I'm wearing my full panel today, and sporting my little avacado with a ton of bloat.

On a side note, I have no idea what I'm going to do when I get back into my regular jeans and I actually have to take the time to unzip and unbutton my pants when I take them off. It's so nice to just pull them down, ahhhh laziness at its best.

I thought about this when i went to the bathroom the other day.  It is a wonderful thing to be able to pull up and pull down and not worry about zippers and buttoms. 

• Options

My secret fit pants totally round out my belly and make it look much cuter and less flabby.  I love it.

I have seriously considered wearing underbelly maternity pants until I die.  Zippers and buttons are for losers.

~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Options
    all my pants are the full panel. it just feels more comfortable. Plus when I wear pants that only have a half panel then I get an indent in my belly and I donlt want a "B" belly.
  • Options
    This is what I love about my Mat pants! They just rounded it all out nicely!  I really loved them this weekend, we had thanksgiving and you know how you usually feel all stuffed and full after...well not with mat pants, they just keep expanding! lol  DH had to unbutton his pants after supper!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    i find the opposite, i feel like a my belly is smaller with a full bellpant
  • Options

I'm right there with you! Just last night a friend said, "WOW, your bump is out!" I informed her it's all in these maternity pants! haha, I'm ready for the real bump to be there! I think it just pulls the belly together nicely. I also had on a cami so it just made my belly that much nicer!

16 weeks, 1 day :) I think it's a boy!!! :)

• Options
    imagecdobry01:

I have seriously considered wearing underbelly maternity pants until I die.  Zippers and buttons are for losers.

this. for real! i keep telling my friends they need to get themselves some full panel belly pants (FYI- none of them are pregnant)

i love the full panel pants. I already have a belly when im not pregnant, but these pants dont cut me in the wrong place and they dont accentuate my jelly rolls.

• Options
    imagemandaree:

Wearing my maternity pants and sporting my onion (and lots of bloat!).

I was thinking about this the other day. It's nice it just pull them off and on. I won't miss how much I have pull them up when they slide down though. I feel like I pull them up 15 times a day!!!

Our active toddler: Born March 14, 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Excited for version 2.0: BFP- 10/8/12 EDD: June 21, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"