Preemies
Options

synagis

my son is getting his first round of synagis shot tomorrow.  i'm a little concern or worried...maybe bc i hate shots.  anyone else getting it for their baby(ies)?

Re: synagis

• Options
    we got it last year - it's not a fun shot but it's so worth it.  He'll be okay!
  • Options
    I am hoping my little guy gets it.  Our insurance is reviewing his case now and if they accept him he will get it nov. 1.  Our doc said they have never had a child have a problem with it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO gets his first next week.  I'm apprehensive, as well, but glad it's available for him.  Took a while for the insurance to approve, though.  I'm glad my pedi stayed on them!
  • Options
    My twins received 7 shots each last year. Yes needles for babies are no fun (for all involved!) but it is for their own good! LOL! I'm such a mom, haha
    Abigail Noelle, 8.29.09
    Brady Phoenix, 8.29.09
    Claire Zoe, 10.26.10

• Options
    DD got her first one last month and goes in another week for her next. Wasn't to bad, they didn't let me hold her hands or anything down because they said they didn't want her to associate me with the pain which was good. She cried for about 2 mins and they had us wait about 15 mins to see if she had a reaction and by then she had calmed down. I'm glad we did it because DD ended up sick a little after the shot with a cold
  • Options
    dang...how are you getting it already??? DD can't get it until Nov bc that's when they are saying RSV season starts now...
  • Options
    I have twins...and they have denied my little twin who was IUGR.  She really needs it.... i'm going to try to type the insurance company a letter....but not hopeful.Sad
    TTC for 12 years. m/c 2009. BFP on New Year's 2010. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We are getting it but were not approved until Nov 1st either.  BOO
  • Options
    LO got his first shot last Thursday.  It was hard to watch, but I realize it's necessary. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"