Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Um...what is that?

Ok...so lately I've been trying to pay moer attention to my body and what it's doing since DH and are TTC...but this morning I woke with this odd ache down in my lower right side.

It can't possibly be O pains, can it? I'm only on CD7 and I've never had O pains before in my life.

It didn't hurt per say, it's just enough twinge to let me know that it's there.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Um...what is that?

• Options
    Tough to say... cd7 is awful early, but I've seen pg charts on FF with O dates as early as CD10. So it's not impossible.  Do you have any OPK's in the house? :)
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• Options
    could be your appendix...?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Gas bubble?
  • Options

imageprplscrubs:
    could be your appendix...?

Appendix is the part that kind of alerted me and makes me wonder what it is. I haven't eaten anything bad. And, I haven't had any gluten. (I get awful stomach issues when I have gluten)

I'm thinking I need to keep an eye on it.

• Options
    sounds like gas or similar digestive issue. appy pain is right lower quadrant, but usually VERY painful.
    b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• Options

imagejb2rn:
    sounds like gas or similar digestive issue. appy pain is right lower quadrant, but usually VERY painful.

if its just starting to get inflammed it may not be VERY painful just yet... i've taken care of many patients that have gone over a week with the pain because they could deal with it or it wasn't "that bad yet"

• Options

Hmm, it might be nothing. I would just keep an eye on it and if it continues call the doc.

GL

11/05/10 - Found out I had PCOS 11/08/10- Started Provera to get AF 11/20/10 - AF!! 11/24/10 - Start 50 mg Clomid Received blood work back to determine no ovulation occurred :( 12/20/10 - Met with RE 12/21/10 - Started Metformin 03/10/11 - Started Clomid 50 mg Still no ovulation 4/20/11- Started another round of 50 mg Clomid No Sign of Ovulation 5/20/11- Last round of 50 mg Clomid No signs of ovulation 6/20/11 - Dieted and lost 20 pounds and decided to take a mental break from the baby making. Contacted a new RE 9/21/11 - Started First Round of 100 mg Clomid 10/3/11 - Ultra Sound showed Clomid worked! Received trigger shot 10/4/11- IUI scheduled. FINGERS CROSSED!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"