New to The Bump
Options

pregnant

im 21 yes old and married there was some point when me and my husband tried for a baby but there were other months when i just gave up and now im pregnant about 5 weeks and 5 days i told my friend and my friend thinks i rush into things that i was moving too fast and she also said that i have my whole life ahead of me i understand i do have my life ahead of me i just wanted to know why would she come off like this yes i am young but i got this blessing from god and im happy can someone please give me advice about if i shld have her as a friend

Re: pregnant

• Options
    thankz so much im really happy i cant believe it .my friend did say some hurtful things, but i dont know if i should continue to be her friend.but i find out about the siggy at the bottom thank you so much.
  • Options

imagesexttia89:
    im 21 yes old and married there was some point when me and my husband tried for a baby but there were other months when i just gave up and now im pregnant about 5 weeks and 5 days i told my friend and my friend thinks i rush into things that i was moving too fast and she also said that i have my whole life ahead of me i understand i do have my life ahead of me i just wanted to know why would she come off like this yes i am young but i got this blessing from god and im happy can someone please give me advice about if i shld have her as a friend

Congrats on your pregnancy!

Perhaps this came from a good place even though she didn't word it in the most sensitive way.

My sister got married very young (at 20) and it's not exactly working out for her now 10 years later. My parents tried getting her to NOT go through with it because they felt the same way as your friend. However, she chose to do what she wanted and she went from being a kid to a wife to a mom all within about 3 years. Now, she is getting a divorce and trying to relive the years she missed in her early 20s. There were so many things you only get to do when you're in your early 20s that she missed out on.

Of course you probably feel like you're ready but I think your friend IS being a good friend by just presenting the flip side and what ifs to you.

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

bfp 4 - 3rd IUI, very late BFN with super low P, c/p

bfp 5 - natural bfp while on lupron, baby born via RCS on 4.27.15 @ 39 weeks

bfp 6 - surprise! baby born via RCS on 11.13.16 @ 38 weeks

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    thankz yes i totally understand where your coming from thanks i know a lot of people is not going to be happy about it i just wanted to be treat with respect not harsh words
  • Options
    thankz so much and congratulations to you to also
  • Options

imagesexttia89:
    thankz so much im really happy i cant believe it .my friend did say some hurtful things, but i dont know if i should continue to be her friend.but i find out about the siggy at the bottom thank you so much.

First off, congrats!  Smile  This is a moment for you and your hubby--no one else.  She is probably thinking that since you're going to be a  mom, there will be no more time for the two of you to hang out like old times.  I would let her vent for a few days and try to talk to her again.  

5/16/2005: M/C at 7 wks
    5/3/2010: MM/C at 7 wks 6 days
    5/25/2014: CP at 4 wks 3 days

Because of the great "Snow"vember of 2015, my medicated cycle was cancelled.  However, we were blessed with our little rainbow baby due on 8/14/15!  Baby J had other plans and decided to make his grand ole entrance on 7/4/2015!

Surprise!  Our little girl entered this world on 12/8/2016 after her eviction notice was long past due.  Our little turkey baby turned into a snow baby!  

Third times the charm!  BFP on 4/18/2019, EDD: 12/18/2019
    PgAL/PAL welcome
    PAIF/SAIF welcome too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"