Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

when do they start reaching for you and hugging you?

when do babies reach for you? and when do they start hugging (or holding on when you hold them)? dd will put her arms around me if she is laying on my chest but i dont know if shes intentionally doing it or not yet.

just curious, thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: when do they start reaching for you and hugging you?

• Options
    I'm curious about this too!
  • Options
    My DD reached for me the other day when DH was holding her.  I'm not sure if it was for me or my necklace though!  Once I was holding her, she just wanted to play with the chain.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagepotluckbride:
    My DD reached for me the other day when DH was holding her.  I'm not sure if it was for me or my necklace though!  Once I was holding her, she just wanted to play with the chain.

LOL

image Preston 10/13/06 - Harrison 04/14/10
  • Options
    DS will grab onto my shirt or my hair for dear life.  I think he's afraid I'll drop him or something.  LOL.
  • Options
    My DS reached for me twice when MIL was visiting...heehee! I'm not sure if it was coincidental, but I loved it! DH even told her it was the first time he had ever done that.
  • Options
    DD has reached her arms for me a few times if I was out of the room and came in when DH was holding her..this just started a couple of weeks ago.
  • Options
    DS started reaching about a month ago and hugging a week or two ago (he's 5.5 mo). He reached for & grabbed the cat today. Thank goodness she didn't need that one particular whisker. Poor girl.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers ***This space reserved for photo of new squish***
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"