3rd Trimester
Options

So uncomfortable today

I've been uncomfortable for about 2 weeks now but today was horrible. Wheather i'm standing up, sitting down, or laying down I cannot get comfortable today. My lower back has been starting to ache and it doesn't help that I stopped going to the chiropractor. I've also been getting out of breath alot faster than normal today. Anybody else feel way more uncomfortable some days and other days feel fine? I'm hoping this is a one day thing because if this happened everyday here on out, I have no idea how i'm going to get through the next 5 weeks.

Re: So uncomfortable today

• Options
    Honestly its only gotten worse for me. I find that a heating pad, nice long shower, back rubs from hubby and laying on my left side with a pillow between my legs seem to help. But the pain really never goes away now... Hope that helps a little
  • Options

the only position that i am comfortable in when i am in the late stages of pregnancy is on all fours and letting my belly hang.

Of course i do it in the privacy of my own room- lol. DH laughs at me but its the only way i am comfortable. I even read that way- with a pillow propped up in front of me and I kinda lean into the pillow. It really allows your hips to open and takes the pressure off of your back and stomach. Its really helpful after the baby sinks into your pelvis.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Zip it!

I will say, however, that there are very good reasons why the parts of my first pregnancy that I remember most vividly are from the last 4-5 weeks I was pregnant.  

• Options

Chiropractors are like Psychiatrists.... once you start going, you're going for the rest of your life, because the treatment eventually becomes the cause of your pain!

Things that work for me: (and yes- some days are better than others)

lean over an exercise ball or counter

use a pillow between your knees

warm bath

back rubs

A535!!!!

arch your back while on all fours

stay mobile

Good luck :) I feel your pain! 

• Options
    imageKhrysalis2009:

Chiropractors are like Psychiatrists.... once you start going, you're going for the rest of your life, because the treatment eventually becomes the cause of your pain!

Things that work for me: (and yes- some days are better than others)

lean over an exercise ball or counter

use a pillow between your knees

warm bath

back rubs

A535!!!!

arch your back while on all fours

stay mobile

Good luck :) I feel your pain! 

lmao-- totally disagree - that is a ridiculous statement.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"