Philadelphia Babies
Options

Jane Munn School - Roxborough

Hello,

Does anyone have any input/experience with the Jane Munn School in Roxborough? Thank you.

Re: Jane Munn School - Roxborough

• Options

i looked at it for my twins for preschool, and was pretty disappointed. It seems crowded and dirty. The whole second floor seemed moldy and old. I also thought it was pricey for what you got (although I can't remember off the top of my head!)

That being said, the teachers seemed nice.

Good luck!

• Options
    My son goes to Jane Munn. He just started but I was very impressed with the level of professionalism that takes place there. I have experience working in a daycare and know how high the turnover rate is, the amount of stress and noise.  Anytime I walk in there the school is quiet, kids are engaged. The teachers all love their job there and have been there for years. I am a teacher in Philadelphia, I am very structured with my son and he is well beyond what he is learning there. However, he is an only child and we are more interested in the creative and social aspects of the school. So I can honestly say in Roxborough there is not much else that offers the accredidations from Keystone Stars and NAEYC. They actually have a curriculum unlike most we visited. They are pricey but I feel like my son is continuing to thrist for knowledge and make friends and to me that is what matters most :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"