Canada Babies
Options

Anyone from WPG?

Anyone from WPG here?  I am looking for some recommendations for pediatricians - everywhere I call is not accepting patients.....

Re: Anyone from WPG?

• Options

I am from Winnipeg - nice to meet you!  And I'm having the same problem - I was told by my ob/gyn to just go to a walk-in clinic.....but I'd rather find someone (as she said that just about everyone she knows is retiring).

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

i'm from right outside winnipeg, i haven't found a pedi yet, but i'm only 29 weeks pregnant... have you guys found any good ones yet??  i'm not sure if i should take my little one to one or just my family doctor!! so confusing!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm in Winnipeg!!! Oh this is exciting!!

Anyway, my OB/GYN gave me a list of pedis that were accepting new patients before DS was born.

• Options
    Im from Winnipeg!! Dr. Frank Frieson is awesome, not sure if he is accepting new patients.
  • Options
    Im from Winnipeg!! Dr. Frank Friesen is awesome, not sure if he is accepting new patients.
  • Options
    I have no advice as far as pediatricians but I wanted to butt in. I've been a Knottie and a Nestie for 7 years and never seen this many Winnipegers. We live in Steinbach currently and have just started ttc.
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I was told in prenatal classes not to worry about finding one. They said that when the baby is born a pediatrician is assigned to check the baby out and you can keep the baby with this pediatrician... make sure you get their info!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"