Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

CD10 Sono tomorrow...Follicle Fear!!

So I've never feared that I would have too many mature follicles because on Clomid we were always hoping for at least one good one. Now...It seems that I have a brew of maturing follicles with Gonal F. I'm glad that it's working but so scared that they won't do the procedure if there are too many mature follicles. Will this all be for nothing or am I worrying prematurely? I should be happy that I have maturing follicles at this point, right??

Re: CD10 Sono tomorrow...Follicle Fear!!

• Options

Why are you having a sono while stimming?

On cd10 it is way too early to know how many follies will actually reach maturity.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options
    They are doing sono's every other day to judge my follicle growth. They're expecting to do the IUI on Sunday...which would be CD12. Is that different than what you've heard?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesocopenny:
    They are doing sono's every other day to judge my follicle growth. They're expecting to do the IUI on Sunday...which would be CD12. Is that different than what you've heard?

A sono is a sonohysterogram, a diagnostice test done between cd5-10 where they inject saline through a catheter into your uterus to check for abnormalities.  My RE only does one every 6 months.  I think you mean a regular ultrasound, which are commonly done every other day for monitoring.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options
    I'm sure she probably meant sonogram...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh yes guys! I meant a regular ultrasound. I've never had the other done before. Sorry for the confusion! I still have a lot to learn I guess.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"